Instant Support for HP Printer Issue
How to Solve ‘50.4’ error in HP printer?
HP Support Phone Number is a boon for the users who are facing ’50.4’ error with their HP printers. This is because when you are using such a good brand printer, you must have a strong support system by your side so as to help you whenever the product troubles you. The error code 50.4 is related to one of the parts of the printer and needs to be diagnosed properly in order to get it fixed. Also, if any part of the printer gets damaged, there are chances the printer will not produce likely results.
Reasons for ‘50.4’ error in the HP printer
- Usually, this error is related to fuser roller; hence overheating of the fuser roller is one of the reasons.
- Using the printer continuously for long periods of time which can result in heating of the device.
Solutions to fix ‘50.4’ error in the HP printer
In order to fix this error on your HP printer, you can give the following steps a try:
- First of all, close all the print jobs which are there in the queue as and when this error code is displayed on the screen or if you think the device is getting overheated.
- Remove the USB cable and power cord and put off the main power supply. Make sure not to switch on the device till it gets completely cool down.
- Open the rear door of the printer and locate the fuser roller. You can also dial the HP Printer Support Number if you don’t know how to do this or go to the official HP’s website.
- After locating the fuser roller, make sure it is not damaged. If it is damaged, replace it with a new one and install it in the printer using the correct method.
- After you are done with this, connect the USB cable and power cord again and then try to print a test page.
If everything is working fine and there is no error message displayed on the screen, you can continue using the printer. If you think some issue is still there with your printer, the available option is to call at the HP Support Number and consult the expert technicians about the issue. You can also get in touch with the technicians when you have other problem regarding HP printers as the technical team has a thorough knowledge of all the possible issues with HP printers.
Address: 80A State Street, Albany, New York 12207, United States
Phone Number: +1-800-304-9126